Welcome to zInspector! A synchronized photo, video, and report service for Property Inspectors.
- Register on our main site.
- Download the zInspector mobile app on your phone or tablet’s app store.
- Log in and create your first property!
- Learn zInspector terminology: Activity, Area and Detail, Tasks, and more!
- Use the best features in the zInspector service:
Once you’ve done all of that, you’re set to go! Contact us to learn more about some of our advanced features.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT & LOG IN
Once you have installed the app, the next step is to create a zInspector account, which will give you access to the app and the web portal.
- Open the zInspector app or go to portfolio.zinspector.com.
- From the app, tap on the Register button.
- From the browser, click on the register now link at the bottom of the login panel.
- Fill in your profile information in the text boxes, select your User Type from the drop-down box, and click/tap Submit.
Note: We recommend that you complete all profile detail – it’s fast and easy! The only required fields are email address and password/confirm password. While name, address, and contact info are not required for Basic Account creation, they can be provided or updated at any time in the myPortfolio Settings menu (click/tap on Settings and then Edit Profile).
More about Group Accounts. The section above describes creation of a Basic Account (free to use at this time). A Basic Account is ideal for a single user such as a tenant or homeowner or any user with fewer than five properties (for whom we expect zInspector will remain free to use in the future). For now, even a user who wants to be a Group Owner of a Group Account will follow the registration procedure described above. See the last section of this guide—Collaboration, Accounts, & Groups—or refer to our FAQ for more info on Group Accounts. Visit zinspector.com for more info on Pricing.