The company name you provided when setting up your zInspector account will automatically populate to multiple locations within your account, including in reports, and emails. In other places, the addition of company name is exclusively manual. If you need to change the company name (say it was entered incorrectly or you have re-branded) you can manually review the distinct locations where it is used.
A global setting to change the company name everywhere might seem more convenient but, the current method is more flexible, allowing users to control and set these values independently, as needed.
Your company name is listed, and can be changed separately, in the following locations.
- Photo Inspection Reports / Task Header
- Settings > Report Settings > Photo Inspection / Task Header
- PM Inspection / Group Owner Information
- Settings > Profile Settings
- Change of Group Member Information
- Contacts > Group > Edit Group Member
- Email Subject Line – Company Identification
- Settings > Admin Settings > Task Settings > Company Identification Subject
- Header & Logo for PM Inspections / Documents
- Properties > Documents > Document Templates > Customize
Note: Admin permissions are needed to make some of these changes.