Here’s how to automatically include pictures by default with your zInspector custom Documents.
Start by logging in to your zInspector online account and click the “Settings” tab in the navigation bar.
- Click on “Admin Settings”
- Click on “Smart Comments” Direct link is: https://portfolio.zinspector.com/profile/smartComments/
- On this page, click an “Insert” button and type z:[[Documents|autopictureON]] into the text box that appears.
- Click “Publish / Save”
Go to your app homepage on your mobile device and click the green “Synced” button to be sure you have the latest changes.
Then fill out a new Document
- Select the Docs button on the Main screen of the mobile app
- Select “New Document”
- Select a Property/Unit and the Document you wish to complete, tap Continue.
- Fill out the document as usual and once complete, tap Continue.
After completing the signatures as applicable, notice the checkbox at the bottom of the screen where it says Include Pictures. Now, by default all pictures will be automatically included in the Document that is emailed to you or sent out to any of your report export options.
Submit the document and you’re done!