You can automatically include photos by default with your zInspector custom Documents.
First, On the zInspector website:
- Go to Settings —> Admin Settings —> Smart Comments.
- Click Insert and type z:[[Documents|autopictureON]] into the textbox that appears.
- Click “Publish / Save”
Next, on the mobile app:
- Tap the green Synced button on the main menu (at the upper-right corner). Syncing manually ensures that you have the latest changes made in Settings so they will be applied to your new document.
- Tap the Docs button.
- Select New Document.
- Select a Property/Unit and the Document you wish to complete, then tap Continue.
- Fill out the document as usual and, once it is complete, tap Continue.
After completing the signatures as applicable, notice the checkbox at the bottom of the screen—Include Pictures. Now, by default, all photos will be automatically included in the Document that is emailed to you or sent to any of your auto-report export recipients/destinations.
Submit the document and you’re done!