You can automatically include photos by default with your zInspector custom Documents.
First, On the zInspector website:
- Go to Settings, select Admin Settings, then click on Smart Comments (found under Inspections and Templates).
- Click +New and type z:[[Documents|autopictureON]] into the textbox (Where it says “Enter Comment here…”).
- Click Save.
Then, on the mobile app:
- Tap the green Sync button (a pair of green arrows in a circle) on the main menu bar to manually sync these recent changes to Settings.
- Tap Property/Unit and select a property.
- Tap Inspect and select an inspection or other document.
- Fill out the document as usual and, once it is complete, tap Continue.
After completing the signatures as applicable, notice the checkbox at the bottom of the screen—Include Pictures. Now, by default, all photos will be automatically included in the Document that is emailed to you or sent to any of your auto-report export recipients/destinations.
Submit the document and you’re done!