To automatically add customized Final Comments in Property Management Inspections:
1. On the zInspector website: Go to Settings —> Admin Settings —> Smart Comments.
2. Click Insert, and add each of the following lines before clicking Publish / Save:
- z:[[ Final Comments | Welcome to your new home. If you have any issues with this move-in condition report, please report them within 3 days. | [Move In] ]]
- z:[[ Final Comments | Thank you for being our tenant. We will process your security deposit return within 21 days. | [Move Out] ]]
- z:[[ Final Comments | This is a visual inspection only. We do not assess any structural or mechanical defects.| [Inspection] ]]
Note: These custom Final Comments are only examples. Any text you enclose | here | will be the automatic Final Comments for the report type you specify [ here ]. You can create Additional Comments in the same way, simply use z:[[ Additional Comments |… instead of z:[[ Final Comments |….
3. Proceed with a Property Management Inspection on the mobile app. On the final screens before submitting the inspection, you can view the auto-populated text and make changes, as needed.
Where is my custom Final / Additional Comment? By default, your mobile device will re-sync with any website changes automatically every hour and upon app startup. After adding a new custom Final / Additional Comment on the website, you can be sure you have the latest changes synchronized to your mobile app by tapping Synced at the upper-right corner of the app main menu or PM Inspection property selection screen.
Related item: What’s the difference between Additional and Final Comments?