Account Creation / New User Invite
- If your company already has a zInspector account, an admin can add you to the group via Settings > Group Members.
- Otherwise, create a brand new account for yourself or your company: sign up here.
- Either way, you’ll receive a welcome email containing links to install the zInspector mobile app (iOS and Android).
Important Orientation Videos
Interested in 360 Photos & Virtual Tours?
- Learn about compatible Ricoh Theta 360 cameras—and, if you wish, buy one.
Try Tenant-Completed Inspections
- Test it Out – Create a test property, create a test tenant (e.g., using a personal or alias email address), and then send yourself an invite. This article covers the invite process: it only takes a couple minutes when adding a property and/or tenant manually. It takes even less time when you sync with a property accounting software! (More on that below.)
- Sample Tenant Report – See a real Tenant Periodic Inspection report submitted by a tenant—used with permission.
Set Up a Property Accounting Software Sync
If you a compatible property accounting software, we highly recommend that you set up the integration right away. Integration brings your relevant property information (including number of bedrooms and bathrooms) and tenant/lease information into zInspector and keeps it up to date. Your properties will be available to inspect in the app, and your tenants will be available on the website for you to invite to perform inspection activities.
- Rentec Direct – Setup is fairly straightforward.
- Rent Manager – An activation request is typically required. Setup can be tricky, but we’re here to help.
- Appfolio – Carefully sync your properties then sync your tenants -OR- invite us to set it up for you.
- Propertyware – Carefully sync your properties then sync your tenants -OR- invite us to set it up for you.
Questions? We’re here to help!