Customization / Admin Settings
- Group account set up
- Learn how to set up a group account including how to customize group member permissions to decide which employees can see properties and documents.
- Delete a property
- Deleting a property is the only way to completely remove it from your zInspector account.
- Delete an activity
- Deleting an activity is the only way to completely remove it from your zInspector account.
- Enterprise Customization
- Customize your documents to include your company name in the footers.
- Group owner report set up
- Learn how to process reports created by employees in zInspector and view all documents as a group owner.
- One touch report generation
- Learn how to use zInspector to create reports and send them to designated clients or employees with one touch from the mobile app.
- Compare Move In/Move Out Inspections
- Compare move in/move out inspections side by side on one report.
- Sacramento RHIP Form
- Fill out the full Sacramento RHIP form from our mobile app.
- Span feature
- Using the Span feature from zInspector allows you to view all photos taken at a property on one timeline and can help you convert a move out inspection into a move in inspection.
- Request Notice Reports
- Request PDF reports to be emailed to you when property notices are posted.
- Changing Property Name for Completed Inspection
- This is an Admin tool that allows for the name change of an inspection property.
- Edit inspections on the web
- Learn how to edit inspections using the online portal (via web browser) once they have been created in the app.
z360 Cameras and Virtual Tours
Leasing and Tenant Completed Move-In Inspections
- Invite your Tenants to Complete Their Own Move-In Inspections
- Learn how to invite your tenants to complete their own move-in inspections using our new app
- Tenant Remote Signatures of Property Manager Completed Move-In Inspections