If your zInspector account is correctly synced with a property accounting software like Rentec Direct, Rent Manager, Appfolio, or Propertyware then you should be able to quickly invite your tenant to perform their own inspection.
Go to the Tenants page (previously called Turnover), and search for the property of interest. In the Tenant Inspection column, click Invite.
- Return to the Tenants page any time to check the status of your Tenant Inspections. The link will reflect the status of the most recent Tenant Inspection invite: Invited, Expired, Submitted, or Disabled. Click on that link to manage the current invitation and view the Tenant Inspection history for that lease.
- Not seeing a specific Lease/tenant in Tenants?
- Make sure that the relevant property is among your active Properties in zInspector. If not, make sure that the record includes any essential fields (such as Property Name for AppFolio). Check the Log on your Accounting Integration page for specific issues.
- Confirm that there is a current lease and associated tenant (with email address and move-in date) specified in your accounting software.
- Follow the steps in this article.
Questions? Let us know!