zInspector’s Timeline displays all your inspections and related activities for easy navigation—and it just got better.
The powerful new Media Stream puts your inspection media front and center. Instantly search hundreds, thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of photos, 360s, and videos—within a property or across your entire portfolio for specific areas or details of interest.
With full image searchability, you can effortlessly filter all media for a given property, activity, area, or detail.
- The Property / Unit Name search field and activity selector remain unchanged.
- Enhanced filter options help you find what you need, on a single property or across your entire property portfolio.
- Tools for creating special documents and managing files are relocated for convenience.
Click to open orange icons. Click to download black icons.
This is a condition table inspection report. Click to open.
This is a non-condition table inspection, form, or document. Click to open.
This is an uploaded file. Click to download.
This is a media folder; it contains photos taken during a specific activity type or inspection (hidden by default).
A red clock at upper right of an icon means the activity has not yet been completed, submitted, and/or uploaded entirely from the app.
Optional Icon Filters
Click to hide/show (from left to right):
- Documents – inspections and other filled forms and documents.
- In Progress – activities that have not yet been completed on the app.
- Files – uploaded manually to zInspector.
- Activities – folder containing media.
- Media – photos, 360s, videos.
- Filter tool – apply additional parameters (area, detail, photo-taker, and/or media type) to a media search.
- Clear tool – reset filters to default (i.e., only Activities folders are hidden).
Essential Timeline Tools
Click to use (from left to right):
- Compare Documents – Compare to condition-table reports for the same property in a side-by-side format.
- Download as XLS – Download a spreadsheet listing info about the currently listed Timeline activities (including date, number of photos, and user/inspector).
- Manual Upload – Upload images, 360s, and files manually when necessary to supplement the inspection media captured within the app.
See it in action!
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.