zInspector’s powerful tenant-completed inspection capabilities allow you to invite tenants to perform their own inspections. Interested in having tenants perform their own Tenant Move In inspection? See this article. For all other types of tenant-completed inspections, you’re in the right place!
Want to get started? These resources are made for you:
- Invite Tenants to Inspect – Free and Non-Synchronized Accounts (~5 Minutes)
- Invite Tenants to Inspect – Synchronized Accounts (~3 Minutes)
- Remote Signatures + Enhanced Tenant Feedback
- Scheduled Tenant Inspections
- Bulk Tenant Invitations (~3 Minute)
- Template Customization Basics (~5 Minutes)
- COVID Inspections Intro – Recorded Webinar (~90 minutes)
- Sample Report from a Real Tenant
Inviting Tenants to Perform an Inspection
You can send any standard (or customized) template you wish for tenants to complete. On your account, examples are provided for Renewal Inspection, Periodic Inspection, Pre-Move Out Inspection (use with caution; be sure to test against your State rules), and Filter Size determination. The video below shows the process for the Move In inspection. The Tenant Inspections work almost identically to the Tenant Move Ins: simply select the Tenant Inspection column link instead of the Tenant Move In column link for the relevant lease. You may use any combination of inspection templates you wish to suit your needs.
Tenant Inspections Release Announcement – Webinar (3/16/20)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to sign up? Click here!