zInspector 3 standard inspection templates (Move In, Move Out) use condition values to make inspection findings clear and easy to communicate. These condition values can be customized.
To customize the condition values for an existing condition-table inspection, do the following.
On the zInspector website:
- Go to Properties > Documents > Active Templates.
- Click New Draft (drafting compass icon) for the template you wish to change (such as Move In).
- Delete the System Documents code from the template body (if present).
- Make changes to the condition values as needed (see Customization Example below).
- Click Publish.
On the zInspector 3 app:
- Tap the sync (cycling arrows) button.
- Specify a Property/Unit.
- Tap Inspect and select your newly modified template.
You want to remove the New condition value altogether and make Excellent the default primary value instead.
In the template body, see the section that looks something like this:
Z:[[Inspection Table | Move-In Conditions | [N=New,E=Excellent;S=Satisfactory,SC=Satisfactory and Clean,F=Fair,P=Poor;D=Damaged,DN=Damaged and Needs Attention,DR=Damaged and Needs Re-Hab;all;picture;both;] ]]
In this case, simply delete N=New, so that it instead reads in part as follows: … [E=Excellent;S=Satisfactory,…
Hints & Tips:
- The default primary condition values are:
- N for New
- S for Satisfactory
- D for Damaged.
- Tap a primary value in the app to select it.
- The default primary value is listed first in its value class.
- Value classes are separated by semicolons.
- The default secondary condition values are:
- E for Excellent
- SC for Satisfactory and Clean, F for Fair, P for Poor
- DN for Damaged and Needs Attention and DR for Damaged and Needs Re-Hab.
- Tap and hold a primary value in the app to see and select a secondary value (if available).
- Any secondary values are listed after the primary value in that class.
- Secondary values are separated by commas within their class.
- No condition value abbreviation can exceed two characters.
- The last value class in the table is Action Required (!) and cannot be changed.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.