NEW – June 2019
Automatically Sync Propertyware Tenant / Lease Data
You can now sync all your tenant and lease information from Propertyware into zInspector. You must first set up your Propertyware property sync. If you have not yet done so, please view our Propertyware Sync support article to do this before continuing.
Once you have synced your property data, you can sync your tenant and lease information as well.
The video below provides step-by-step instructions for setting up your Propertyware Tenant / Lease Sync.
Follow the steps in the video above or as outlined below to sync your tenant and lease data.
1. In Propertyware, go to Reports —> Lease Reports —> Leases.
2. Click New Report and again select Lease Reports and Leases.
3. Name the report “zTenants” and click Apply.
4. Customize the Report Columns; check-mark these boxes (22 total):
- Lease: Building
- Building ID Number
- Unit Count
- Lease: Primary Contact
- Primary Contact Email
- Primary Contact First Name
- Primary Contact Home Phone
- Primary Contact Last Name
- Primary Contact Mobile
- Primary Contact Work Phone
- Lease: Summary
- End Date
- Is Active
- Lease Name
- Monthly Rent
- Move-In Date
- Notice Given Date
- Scheduled Move Out Date
- Start Date
- Vacated Date
- Lease: Tenant Ledger
- Rent Unpaid
- Security Deposit Unpaid
- Lease: Unit
- Total Area
- Lease: Building
5. Once you have verified all specified boxes are checked, Click Save to save the report.
6. Click Publish to publish the report.
7. Click Publish again to get the Individual / API Access key and copy the API link.
8. Go to Accounting Software Integration in zInspector’s Admin Settings.
9. Disable the Propertyware (PW) sync by clicking Disable (at lower left).
10. From the drop-down menu, select PW.
11. Under Options click Change. Paste in the API link and click OK.
12. Re-enable the sync by clicking Enable.
13. Do a force sync by clicking Sync Now.
Note: The sync may take a few minutes. If it does not update shortly, try refreshing your browser page. If you have any problems at all, please send an email to email@example.com.