NEW – June 2019
Automatically Sync Propertyware Tenant / Lease Data
You can now sync all your tenant and lease information from Propertyware into zInspector, but first you must set up your Propertyware property sync. If you have not yet done so, please view our Propertyware Sync support article to do this before continuing.
The video below provides step-by-step instructions for setting up your Propertyware Tenant / Lease Sync.
Follow the steps in the video above or as outlined below to sync your tenant and lease data.
1. In Propertyware, go to Reports —> Lease Reports —> Leases. (Don’t see the Leases report here? Don’t worry, just proceed to the next step).
2. Click New Report, expand Lease Reports, and click on Leases.
3. Name the report “zTenants” and click Apply.
4. Customize the Report Columns; check-mark these boxes (22 total):
- Lease: Building
- Building ID Number
- Unit Count
- Lease: Primary Contact
- Primary Contact Email
- Primary Contact First Name
- Primary Contact Home Phone
- Primary Contact Last Name
- Primary Contact Mobile
- Primary Contact Work Phone
- Lease: Summary
- End Date
- Is Active
- Lease Name
- Monthly Rent
- Move-In Date
- Notice Given Date
- Scheduled Move Out Date
- Start Date
- Vacated Date
- Lease: Tenant Ledger
- Rent Unpaid
- Security Deposit Unpaid
- Lease: Unit
- Total Area
- Lease: Building
5. Once you have check-marked all specified boxes, Click Save to save the report.
6. Click Publish to publish the report.
7. Click Publish again to get the Individual / API Access key and copy the API link.
8. Go to Accounting Integration in zInspector’s Admin Settings.
9. Disable the Propertyware (PW) sync by clicking Disable (at lower left).
10. Confirm that the drop-down menu at top shows PW.
11. Under Options click Change. Enable the tenants/leases sync by sliding the toggle to the right. Below that, paste in the copied zTenants report API link, then click Save.
12. Re-enable the sync by clicking Enable. Wait for the page to refresh.
13. Perform a force sync by clicking Sync. Again, wait for the page to refresh.
Note: The sync may take a few minutes. If it does not update shortly, try refreshing your browser page manually. If you encounter any issues with this process, please email email@example.com.
If you are having trouble with the sync, zInspector can help. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advanced Options and Debugging
For advanced tenant setup and debugging options, please see this support article: