With User Groups, a zInspector Admin can define and limit property access for every group member, to provide only the access to properties that a given user will need or simply to focus their attention on the properties with which they are concerned. By default, new users are assigned to the “All Units” user group.
Create a New User Group
- Click on +New User Group.
- Name the new user group.
- Specify the first user for that group.
- Click Save.
(Re-)Assign a User to An Existing User Group
- Click on the User Group dropdown menu for any user and select a User Group.
Assign Properties to a User Group
- Click on the Admin Property tab of the Properties page.
- Filter and search as needed in the list header to locate the relevant properties.
- Checkmark one or more properties to activate the blue Data tool, click on it and select User Group from the dropdown.
- In the Change Groups window, select an existing User Group from the dropdown then click Save.
Note: When assigned to a User Group other than the default “All Units,” your Timeline and Properties page will only include info pertaining to your User Group. If you believe you are missing activities from your Timeline or properties from your Properties page, or cannot locate an existing property on the app when starting an inspection, you likely need to contact your zInspector Admin user to review your user group’s property assignments.