Eligible zInspector users can convert their 360 property images into a virtual tour in seconds! Assemble a brief property tour complete with background music in just a few clicks. The tour link can be shared with your property website for easy viewing by prospective tenants and owners and for other marketing purposes.
To get started with this great feature:
- View this example virtual tour.
- Check out the video tutorial (below).
- Dive right into subsequent step-by-step walkthrough (below that).
- Need a 360 camera? Get one here
Log in to the zInspector website, and click on Properties and select Properties from the drop-down menu.
Choose Your Photos
Click on the All tab in the Virtual Tour Editor to select from all of your 360 photos for the property. Click on any photo to view it in more detail.
Add a photo to the tour: click on the orange plus symbol in the upper-left corner of the selected photo. Once a photo is added, the plus symbol will change to a green checkmark.
Important: The order of the tour is determined by the order in which photos are added here.
Delete a photo from the tour: click on the red minus symbol which appears when you hover the cursor over the green checkmark for any photo currently included in the tour.
Customize Your Tour
Click on the Settings tab of the Virtual Tour Editor to customize the virtual tour experience even further.
- Select background music. zInspector comes with a default track, or you can upload your own. Be mindful that licensing restricts the use of copyrighted music for commercial purposes without permission.
- Change the spin direction (clockwise or counter-clockwise).
- Adjust the spin speed.
- Add a custom help graphic.
- Specify an Action Link.
View or Share Your Tour!
View your final tours on zInspector under the ‘Tour’ tab (click the View button at the bottom of the page) or share / post the link on your property website. The tours allow you to pause, zoom in/out, click-and-drag, or view in full screen. You can also switch between different 360 views (for example, to return to the living room) by selecting a tour thumbnail from the bottom scroll bar . Simple as that!
Note: Virtual Tour is only available to paid Business and Enterprise account holders.