zInspector is proud to now offer Remote Signatures!
Remote signing comes in handy in lots of situations. Particularly, many of our property manager customers asked us for the best way to get a tenant signature on a Move-In or “Make Ready” Inspection that had been completed prior to the tenant actually moving in. We found that many of customers had been printing out paperless zInspector reports just to get them signed! With Remote Signing we hope to save you some time—and tons of paper!
Send any zInspector document to your Tenant for a signature—it’s as easy as it sounds:
- Go to the Turnover page.
- Search for the property of interest.
- Click Invite on the Tenant Move In column.
- Click Remote Signature (Beta).
- Select the inspection you want to send, adjust your Span options to attach photos as needed, and be sure to click Preview.
- Click Next and follow the steps to send.
- Once the tenant has signed, the status will change to Submitted.
- The signed report will auto-email to default recipients and tenants and be stored in Timeline.
For the tenant, the process is extremely straightforward and can be completed easily on a computer or mobile device. You can even let your tenants add comments or take additional photos!
Not seeing your Property or Tenant in Turnover? If you are synced with popular property accounting software like Rentec Direct, Rent Manager, AppFolio, or Propertyware, your tenant data should be on that page automatically. If not, you can easily add data manually just by clicking on “New Lease.”
Note: Remote Signing is only available to Business and Enterprise Plan subscribers.