zInspector Admin users can customize the Tenant-Completed Move-In invitation, configure reminders, and set auto-disable and grace period options.
To get started, select Settings, click on Admin Settings, and, under Tenant Settings, select Tenant Move-In.
Here you can do the following:
- Customize the Default Welcome Message (emailed invitation’s greeting) per your company’s preferences.
- Add your email address or that of a team member under BCC Email list to receive a copy of every inspection invitation and reminder sent to a tenant. (For security, the tenant’s unique password to access the zTenant app and their inspection will not be included in your copy of the invitation).
- Add your email address or that of a team member under Expired/Submitted Email list to receive a copy of every completed Tenant Move In inspection report as well as a notification when an invitation has expired prior to invitation completion.
- Customize the Reply-To email address associated with Tenant Move In inspection invitations, reminders, and expiration notices.
- Adjust the Auto-Disable setting (number of days the tenant is reminded to complete an inspection before they are told their opportunity to do so has passed) and Grace Period setting (number of additional days past the Auto-Disable date the tenant actually has to complete the inspection). The default for both Auto-Disable and Grace Period is 5 days, and we recommend that these not be shortened in most cases.
- It may seem strange to tell tenants their inspection invitation has expired when they actually have an additional grace period to complete it, but the reality is that some tenants will not be motivated to perform the inspection until they believe their opportunity to do so has passed.
- If a tenant reaches out to you to say they missed their inspection deadline, just check their Tenant Move In status link on the Tenants page:
- If it says Invited, they are still in the defined invitation period: just tell them to go ahead and follow the instructions in their invitation email.
- If it says Expiring, they are still in the grace period: again, just tell them to go ahead and follow the instructions in their invitation email and complete the inspection as soon as possible.
- If it says Expired, click there to start the process of re-issuing the invitation.
Corresponding customizations can be made for Remote Signature invitations on agent-completed Move In Inspections. Go to Settings, click on Admin Settings, and, under Tenant Settings, select Remote Signature (Tenant Move In).
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime!