zInspector Admin users have the option to create a new inspection with the same property condition values as a completed inspection report.
When might this come in handy? Say you have completed a move-out inspection for a property that was well maintained by the outbound tenants: it needs few, if any, improvements. Rather than create a nearly identical move-in report from scratch, you can generate a move-in inspection with the same values as the previous move-out using the Copy PM Condition Values tool and then make a few changes.
To enable and use the feature:
- Select Settings then click on Report Settings. Scroll down to Copy PM Condition Values, and enable it by sliding the toggle to the right. Click the green Save button at lower right.
- Return to your Timeline and click the icon for the inspection report you wish to copy.
- Span should be set to 0. If it is not, set it to 0 and click Refresh.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click on the Copy PM Condition Values link.
- From the drop-down, select the inspection type for the new report: “Move-In” or “Inspection” and click Copy. The new inspection will now appear at the top of your Timeline.
Once you’ve done this, you can use the Span feature to grab all relevant photos for the report.
The video below shows this process step-by-step.