zInspector Admin users have the option to create a new inspection with the same property condition values as a completed inspection report.
When might this come in handy?
- You have completed a move-out inspection for a property that was well-maintained by the outbound tenants and needs few, if any, improvements. Rather than create a nearly identical move-in report from scratch, you can generate a move-in inspection with the same values as the previous move-out using the Copy PM Condition Values tool and then make a few changes.
- You mistakenly performed the wrong inspection type, such as a Move-Out inspection using a Move-In template (or vice versa) and need to change it.
To enable and use the feature:
- Select Settings then click on Report Settings. Scroll down to Copy PM Condition Values. Enable it by sliding the toggle to the right (1 in illustration) then click the dynamic green Save button at lower right (2 in illustration).
- Return to your Timeline and click the report (magnifying glass) activity icon for the inspection you wish to copy.
- See the buttons at lower right of the report preview. Click on the Share (arrow) button.
- Select Copy Condition Table.
- In the popup that opens, select the inspection type for the new report from the dropdown and click Copy. The new inspection will appear at the top of your Timeline.