zInspector has just released a much-requested update to improve the viewing of inspection photos, videos, and 360s. You can now easily view the media gathered during an inspection in a convenient gallery-style view.
In Timeline, click to open any inspection report (icon below) that contains media.
- Carousel navigation: click the left or right arrows at the sides of the window to move through the report’s inspection media smoothly and easily.
- Direct select: Click the Expand tab at the bottom of the window to show a filmstrip of gallery media, and click on any thumbnail to open it.
- Advanced viewing: Zoom in and out or enter full screen mode by pressing the appropriate button at upper left for images (or at upper right for 360 photos).
- Area search: Select an area from the Filter Area dropdown menu at upper right to show only inspection photos for that area.
- Quick Return: Go back to report preview by clicking Report at the upper right corner of Gallery view.
Note: At this time, only media currently included within an inspection report is viewable in gallery mode.
Pro Tip: In tandem with updated persistent (“sticky”) span and photo inclusion/exclusion settings (info on that update here), inspection report photos are easier than ever to customize for a specific purpose or recipient.
Questions? Let us know!