In zInspector an “Activity” is a grouping of photos, videos and/or inspection notes for a particular property on a particular day. Uploaded Activities appear in your Timeline as icons.
Examples of zInspector Activities include:
- Move Out
Activities bundle your photos into intuitive sets to allow for simple searching.
- Searching Activities: Every picture taken for an inspection is automatically associated with a Property and Activity. Easily search for the specific set of photos you need.
- Different Day, Different Activity: Activities are grouped per day (e.g., Move-Out inspections for the same unit on two different days are two different Activities).
- Switching Activities: Switching back and forth between Activities is a breeze. If you take a few pictures for Leasing, then notice a Maintenance item and take a picture, the photos will still be grouped in the same Activity.
- Resuming Activities: Activities can be resumed within the same day.
- Spanning Activities: Activities from different (e.g., consecutive) days for a single property are easily included in a single report based on default and custom Span settings.
- Collaborating on Activities: Multiple group members can take photos for the same Activity and synchronize them with any other group members’ preexisting photos for that Activity. The individual photo sets will merge together in the same Activity.
Important Exception: When conducting a Property Management Inspection—Move In, Move Out, etc–only the primary inspector should use Property Management Inspection mode. Additional team members can use Photo Inspection on their devices to take and sync supplementary photos as needed.