Whether you are in the field performing an inspection or back in the office, you can add a cost to your damaged or action items.
- On the zInspector 3 app, you will now see an additional field to enter your costs right under each action option.
- Mark something as “Owner Responsibility” or “Tenant Damage” and see separate totals listed in the final report.
- zInspector will also calculate the totals for each action type such as maintenance, repair, cleaning or construction.
- Sign in to your zInspector account.
- Settings –> Admin Settings –> zInspector app settings.
- Check the first two options: “Enable Multiple Actions” and “Enable Actions Costs.”
- Click on Save.
- And start inspecting!
If you’d like to see how this looks like in action, watch the following video about this powerful new feature.
Note: To show totals for specific conditions associated with action items (such as Tenant Damage and Owner Responsibility), these conditions may need to be added as secondary conditions under your Damaged primary condition for the relevant template. This article shows you how.