Whether you are in the field performing an inspection or back in the office, you can add a cost to your damaged or action items.
- On the zInspector 3 app, you will now see an additional field to enter your costs right under each action option.
- Mark something as “Owner Responsibility” or “Tenant Damage” and see separate totals listed in the final report.
- zInspector will also calculate the totals for each action type such as maintenance, repair, cleaning or construction.
- Sign in to your account on the zInspector website.
- Go to Settings –> Admin Settings –> zInspector app settings.
- Check the first two options: “Enable Multiple Actions” and “Enable Actions Costs.”
- Click on Save.
- And start inspecting!
To enable Costs to show up on your completed and submitted inspection reports by default, please follow the steps below:
- On the zInspector website, go to Settings –> Report Settings.
- At the lower right of the screen, look for Summary Table Costs: ($9,999.99), and enable the two options below:
– Show Costs
– Show Costs On Auto Report
- Save your changes.
Alternatively, you can just enable Costs on specific reports (skip the above steps under Report Settings):
- Open any completed report from the Timeline (has to include a Condition Table).
- Click on the Options icon at the lower right.
- Enable the following option:
- Click on Apply to save your changes.
To see how the powerful Costs tool in action, be sure to watch the following video.
Note: To show totals for specific conditions associated with action items (such as Tenant Damage and Owner Responsibility), these conditions may need to be added as secondary conditions under your Damaged primary condition for the relevant template. This article shows you how.