Sending & Receiving Reports by Email
Reports generated in zInspector are sent to the email address(es) specified in Settings under Email Integration.
In addition, you can always enable or change Email Integration settings so that additional addresses receive reports automatically.
From the website menu bar, click Settings and select Profile Settings. Under Email Integration do the following:
- Enable Global Auto-Reporting to receive a copy of all inspections submitted by your group members via email, if applicable.
- Enable Report copy to your email to have a copy of every report you submit emailed to you automatically.
- Enable Report copy to additional emails and enter a list of email addresses, separated by commas or spaces.
- Click Save to complete this setup.
Finding Reports on zInspector.com
To find your reports on portfolio.zinspector.com:
- Go to your Timeline.
- Find or Search for your desired Report.
- Important Note: Reports must be completed and uploaded from the mobile app before they appear in full on the website.
- Click on the Icon for the the desired Report. You will be taken to a new screen which shows photos and notes for the Activity.
- Click on the Edit/View Report button at the top.
- The PDF version of the Report will be shown. You can Preview the report, edit it as needed, or Download PDF, Download/Email, or Download Zip.