Once submitted and fully uploaded, zInspector reports are sent to the email address(es) specified in Profile Settings under Email Integration.
From the website menu bar, click Settings and select Profile Settings. Under Email Integration do the following:
- Enable Global Auto Reporting to enable auto-reporting for all users/activities on your zInspector account.
- Enable Report copy to your email to receive an emailed a copy of every report you submit.
- Enable Report copy to additional emails and enter an email address, press Enter, and repeat as needed.
- Click Save to complete this setup.
Finding Reports in Timeline
Once submitted and fully uploaded, zInspector reports are available on your Timeline, which is accessible from both the website and the zInspector 3 app.
Viewing & Sending Reports in the App
To send reports to additional recipients (vendors, tenants, owners) from the app, you can specify additional email recipients at the conclusion of an inspection (in zInspector 3’s Inspect mode).
From the app’s main screen, tap on Timeline any time to find, View and Email any past report.
Viewing & Sending Reports on the Website
To find your reports on the zInspector website:
- Log in and go to your Timeline.
- Search as needed to locate for your desired Report.
- Note: Reports must be completed/submitted and uploaded from the app to appear in full on the website.
- Click on the Icon for the the desired Report to open a Report Preview. Submitted inspections will display a magnifying glass icon. Media (photos/videos) for submitted inspections and Quick Pictures inspections will display a camera icon. Forms and documents will display a document icon.
- From a Report Preview, you can view, edit, customize, and send a report as needed. See this article for more info on customizing reports.