Task users should also use the Calendar synchronization features. The Task Description, Property Address, and all details under Task > Unit Access will be added to the Calendar Appointment. The Unit Access section in the Task should be used to document access instructions such as resident contact info, lockbox settings, pet issues, etc.
Google Calendar / Google Apps Users
- Direct calendar synchronization to Google Calendar is available. Each zInspector user must Enable Google Calendar integration and Configure the account to give zInspector access to your Google Calendar. This is done on the lower right of the zInspector Web Settings page:
All Other Calendar Users
- All core Task information is available with an ical calendar feed compatible with essentially all known calendar programs.
- Simply add the ical link to your calendar program
- The ical link can be found by clicking on the calendar icon next to each user email address on the Group page. Each zInspector user has their own unique calendar feed.
- Note to Google users: while Google Calendar is technically compatible with the ical calendar feed, Google only updates ical readings every few hours. zInspector has no control over Google’s refresh rate. Google users are recommended to use the actual Google Calendar integration option above which is essentially an instantaneous sync (i.e. seconds / minutes).