zInspector Task users should definitely take advantage of Calendar synchronization features, which provide quick access to key information that can prove invaluable when preparing for a property visit to perform a task. When Calendar is enabled, the Task Description, Property Address, and all details under Task > Unit Access are added to the appointment in the user’s preferred mobile calendar. The Unit Access details provide access info such as tenant name(s) and contact info, key access specifics (lockbox, pick-up, etc), and even pet issues to anticipate.
Google Calendar / Google Apps Users
- Direct calendar synchronization to Google Calendar is available. Each zInspector user must enable Google Calendar integration and configure the account to give zInspector access to your Google Calendar.Google Calendar Integration can be found in Settings (see lower right of the page).
All Other Calendar Users
- All core Task information is available with an iCal calendar feed, which is compatible with essentially all calendar programs.
- Simply add the iCal link to your calendar program.
- The iCal link can be found by clicking on the calendar icon next to each user email address on the Group page. Each zInspector user has their own unique calendar feed.
- A Note to Google users: While the iCal calendar feed is technically compatible with Google Calendar, Google only updates iCal readings every few hours—and zInspector has no control over this refresh rate. As such, Google users are recommended to use the actual Google Calendar integration option above, an essentially instantaneous sync (i.e., within seconds or minutes).