The company name you provided when setting up your zInspector account will automatically populate to multiple locations within your account, including in reports and emails. If you need to change the company name (say it was entered incorrectly or you have re-branded) you need to change the distinct locations where it is used.
A global setting to change the company name everywhere might seem more convenient but, the current method is more flexible, allowing users to control and set these values independently, as needed.
Your company name is listed, and can be changed separately, in the following locations. Click the links to open that specific location.
- Photo Inspection Reports / Task Header
- Settings > Report Settings > Photo Inspection / Task Header
- Group Owner Information
- Settings > Profile Settings
- Change of Group Member Information
- Contacts > Group > Edit Group Member
- Email Subject Line & Tenant Invitation Sender – Company Identification
- Settings > Admin Settings > Task Settings > Company Identification Subject (need to scroll down aways)
- Header & Logo for PM Inspections / Documents
- Properties > Documents > Document Templates > Customize
- Billing Information
- Settings > Billing > Billing Details
Note: Admin permissions are needed to make some of these changes.