zInspector’s bulk editing tool for properties allows you to conveniently modify a few, many, or all properties at once.
These higher-level property editing tools are available exclusively to Admin users on the Properties Admin Page via Properties > Admin Page.
Here you will start by selecting at least two property records.
Pro Tip: You can select properties by check-marking them (at left). Or, you can use the powerful table filtering options (such as Name, User Group, City, etc.) and/or the Select All check-mark at the upper left on the filtered property list to easily select all the relevant properties.
Once you have selected the properties, click on the blue Data button to see all the available options, and select the appropriate one:
- Web Only: To disable property syncing to the app for the selected properties. The properties and associated content will only be available on the website.
- Mobile Sync: To reactivate property syncing to the app, if it was previously set to Web Only.
- Area Desc: To add new Area Descriptions.
Note: This will overwrite any existing Area Descriptions.
Important: Area Descriptions are essential to differentiate any multiple rooms of the same type so that every inspector, tenant, and property owner knows which area is being referred to on a given inspection report (e.g., Bedrooms and Bathrooms).
- New Area: To add a new Area or multiple new Areas to the selected properties.
Note: You can add Areas in bulk, but you cannot delete Areas in bulk.
Here you can also verify the details associated with any added area by clicking the magnifying glass icon. From this screen, it is also possible to make Details inactive.
- Archive: To archive the selected properties. All the properties and the data associated with them will be preserved under the Archived tab (under Properties – Archived).
Note: You will be able to restore these properties at any time. You can find more information about Archiving/Deleting Properties here.
- User Group: To link properties to a specific User Group or change the current User Group.
You can find more on User Groups here.
- XLS: To export all the properties and the relevant data to a customizable XLS spreadsheet.
Please note that any changes you make to properties here will sync to all devices and through all group members.
Questions? Please email us any time at email@example.com