As you may already know, you can add Areas to a property at any time with zInspector. But what is even better is that you can do it for multiple properties at once!
This action is available exclusively to Admin users on the Properties Admin Page via Properties > Admin Page.
To speed things up, there is a Bulk Area Add tool. So, you can, for example, select several properties and add one or multiple new Areas to them.
Important Note: You can only add Areas in bulk, but you cannot delete Areas in bulk.
So how can I add new Areas to multiple properties at once?
- On the zInspector website, go to the Properties Admin page.
- Checkmark multiple properties individually at left -OR- filter the columns as needed to only show the relevant properties, then checkmark the box at the upper left to Select All.
- The blue Data button will then be enabled: click on it and select +New Area from the dropdown.
- Select one Area at a time to be added from the dropdown (and add a Description if appropriate).
- Repeat as needed for multiple Areas.
- Click Save.
Area changes will sync to all devices and Group Members. Devices not connected to a network when these changes are made will sync automatically once the connection is restored.
Need more options to edit properties in bulk? Be sure to check this article.
Questions? Email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org