You can change the Final Comments that pre-populate any inspection template in zInspector. Here’s how.
1. On the zInspector website main menu bar, select Properties and click on Documents.
2. Click on the Document Templates button to see your list of Active Templates.
3. For the template that you’d like to change, click on the New Draft button: it looks like a drafting compass.
Note: for more info on System Documents, see this article.
7. When satisfied with your changes, click Publish.
8. Return to the Active Templates tab. Your new draft will now be the active template for this inspection type, and the previous version can be found under the Inactive Templates tab. To keep the original template in Active Templates when the new draft is published,, you must change the name of the new draft before you publish it.