On the zInspector website, the user can easily generate side-by-side inspection reports for the purposes of comparison; in this format, differences in property conditions or photos are often readily apparent. A step-by-step video tutorial of the process is followed by a detailed written walkthrough.
1. Log in to your zInspector website account.
2. Go to the Timeline page.
3. Click the orange Move In/Out button.
Note: Alternately, you can also access this feature on the Properties page by clicking first on the blue Property Name link then on the orange Move In/Out button.
4. In the Compare Move In / Move Out pop-up, search for the property for which you’d like to compare reports.
5. Select the relevant move-in and move-out dates and click ‘Compare.’ Wait a few moments for the report to be generated.
6. The PDF report will download automatically. You can now view conditions and photos side-by-side and note any changes or damages that may have occurred between move-in and move-out.
Tip: Comparison report PDFs can be easily shared or emailed.