To help your group coordinate work that needs to be done on properties, you can create and view Tasks on both the mobile app and the website.
On the zInspector 3 app, find Tasks on the main screen. The number following Tasks, if any, indicates the number of active tasks available for the current user. If a Property/Unit is specified, the number of tasks for that specific property will be noted instead. In the Settings menu, the app user can enable or disable Show only tasks assigned to me.
Use Tasks to:
- Convert inspection action items to tasks.
- Create work orders with reference numbers.
- Set task priorities by rating their importance.
- Assign tasks to specific group members.
- Manage and close tasks as needed.
Note: Each task is assigned to a specific property to make searching easy.
Tip: Have an upcoming inspection? Assign and schedule it using Tasks.
Questions about tasks? Let us know at email@example.com.