Go to Contacts then Group to access the Group page, where you can define User Roles.
On the Group page, a zInspector Admin user can add new group members, edit their details, and assign roles to them. Assign a User Role to define, restrict, or expand a user’s privileges as needed.
- Admin: user has full privileges to administer the Group; unlike other users, an Admin can modify submitted inspection data.
- Create-Only: user can create inspection data, add property areas, and change area details but cannot delete inspection data, areas or properties.
- Read-Only: user can search and refer to existing properties and inspection data but cannot change (create, edit, or delete) anything.
- Read/Create/Edit/Delete: user has all privileges except those exclusive to the Admin user(s).
- Other role combinations are possible—choose those that best suit your group’s needs.
- The Group Owner is the primary account member, typically the person and associated email address by whom the account was set up and plan payments are made. The Group Owner has control over Admin users, as needed. The Group Owner details can be edited on their Profile Settings page.