The zInspector Task Manager / Scheduler is flexible: you can use it simply to schedule your Inspections, but you can also employ it as a complete task management system for work orders and service calls.
Important Task Manager features include:
- Rapid Task Search Page – It may look like a simple spreadsheet, but the Task Manager overview page actually allows you to quickly scan, sort, and search thousands of Active or Inactive Tasks.
- User Management – Tasks can include both a Managed person in your organization and an Assigned contact in or outside your organization.
- Calendar Updates – Tasks / Scheduled inspections can sync automatically to your favorite calendar program. Use a link in the calendar appointment to edit the Task Information.
- Integrated Email Communications – From the Task Comments, quickly send emails to an Owner / Customer, Tenant, or Subcontractor: all of these communications integrate into the Task Comment history.
- Office To-Do Lists – Easily generate categories of items that need to be done. The To-Do List feature within a Task allows you to easily track and document, for example, who spoke with the client, who scheduled the appointment, whether pets would be in the home or need to be contained—or essentially any type of custom To-Do lists needed for your business.
- Work Order Items for Maintenance Tasks — Create clear and accurate lists based on Property / Unit areas detailing the work that needs to be performed. These can even be pre-populated from your Inspection results.
- Integrated Documents and Inspections – Whether you upload or email documents into your Tasks or complete them on the mobile app, they all become part of the Task history.
- Photo Selector – Relevant photos automatically highlight from previous inspections. Easily add them to the Task for reference.