You can access active tasks, review pertinent task-related information, and even edit, document, create and complete tasks when in the field using the zInspector 3 mobile app.
On the main app screen:
Tap Tasks with no property specified to see a list of active tasks for your group’s properties.
Tap Tasks with a property specified to see a list of active tasks for the specified property.
Available tasks are listed by Property Name with the ticket number and action specified.
Tap on a task to view it.
In the Task Viewer, tap to access specific info and functionality:
- Task Details – View general task info.
- Inspections / Documents – Complete task-associated inspections, forms, or documents.
- Field / Work Order List – View action items for the task. Access Quick Pictures for those items.
- Additional Work Order Instructions – View additional info such as authorized expense limit.
- Unit Access – View tenant contact and other specified property access info.
- Quick Pictures – Open Quick Pictures mode.
- Edit Task – Send a task report PDF. Submit a work order. Edit, reassign, or complete a task.
Note: Some functionality (such as editing tasks) may not be possible, depending on your role-defined permissions. Check with your zInspector Admin to inquire or to request expanded permissions.
Helpful Tip: To see only those tasks assigned to you in the app, make sure to enable “Show only tasks assigned to me” under Task Settings in the app’s Settings menu.
Next-Level Hint: Sync scheduled tasks to a calendar of your choice. In app Settings, tap Calendar Sync (near the bottom of the menu) to access a pasteable link you can add to your preferred Calendar app.
For more on Tasks, click here.